Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Check List
Arranged for mail to be picked up - Check. Confirmed the house-sitter - Check. Paid bills - Check. Got my passport? Check! Delegated stuff at work - Check. As I sit on the sofa scratching Clyde's tummy I keep thinking that I have forgotten something. Think....think..think! I run the list through my mind again and again as I take Clyde for a walk. Still nothing. I shower, grab Clyde and snuggle up into bed when all of sudden it hits me. CLYDE! What do I do with poor, little Clyde? Oh my....I better call the ex-husband tomorrow and see if he will dog sit his daughter's dog. These are the times I wish that dog could talk. He would of heard me calling out my list and respond "Hey, crazy lady! Do you think I'm going to walk myself? And who do you think is going to give me my treat every time I go potty in the right spot? Humans are so daft". Then he would try to lick my face and remind me why he is part of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment