Saturday, July 28, 2012

Count Down!

Work is crazy and I would never consider time away from the office IF I had not already done so.  The count down begins now! Getting away from the office will be well-deserved when the time arrives for me to slide into the back seat of the town car that will start my next journey into another time and place. The driver, Ed, will place my one little bag (and I do mean little) on the curb and wish me a good trip as I prepare myself  for my next experience of Europe.  There are good things on the horizon!


I'm a light packer but I always worry if I forgot that one little thing that I may not be able to find at my destination.   I have the debit card, the credit cards and clothes for at least 2 days, so I think I'm good.  Paris here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment